Windows Explorer command-line switches

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have a problem with Win XP Explorer that didn't appear with NT. I try to open an explorer-window on the command line with, e.g.:

explorer.exe /e,test\data,/root,c:\myfiles

In NT this did the following: a new explorer window was opened, with C:\myfiles as the root-directory in the tree-view at the left (which means, that you couldn't go up to C:\ or something else above C:\myfiles) and with cd folder C:\myfiles\test\data selected and the content of this directory shown on the right.

With Win XP it simply does that: opens the window with C:\myfiles as root-directory, but neither selects, nor opens the subdirectory C:\myfiles\test\data. It simply shows the content of C:\myfiles.

What is the problem?

I already tried explorer.exe /e,c:\myfiles\test\data,/root,c:\myfiles, and many other combinations, but they didn't work either.

Hi Erich!

I'm sorry, but that's not what I meant. I want to have the directory "c:\myfiles\test\data" be selected, but with "c:\myfiles" as root, which means you won't see any other drives or directories above "c:\myfiles".

Try "explorer.exe /root,C:\myfiles" to see, what I mean.

But I want that with a tree-view on the left and the subdirectory "\test\data" open. With Win NT this was possible.

Greetings, DreamiX.

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...