A new root domain

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

my prob is to create a new root domain.

1 server W2K - 1 workstation (W2K, WNT4) multi boot

This domain controller must be able to support:

1. Network services like: DHCP, DNS, and WINS. I must keep in mind that in the future this domain should be able to communicate with the internet. (Mail/Surfing)

2.File sharing with both security on shares and NTFS. Implement an DFS root

3. Create user profiles and policies. User folder etc.

4.take care of the update of Microsoft. Install and distributed on the newly installed server.

5.Install an update service for third party software. (like antivirus software)

6. Install an update service for Microsoft product like Ms Office2000

The workstation must be able:

1. To access the AD structure.

2.Has an antivirus protection (take any shareware software)

3.Has an installation of Office which is up to date and stays up to date.

4.Has proper Name resolution

I must document the decisions I have made. Why I´m installed certain things and which considerations I have taken into account.

Can everybody help me? You are able to write this documentation in English? :confused:

Hi Hogmasterschmit,

1) some of us are certainly able to read your request :D

2) Not everybody may be able to help you :)

3) I am not sure whether anyone will volunteer to write your documentation. :rolleyes:

I would, for the moment, propose that you wait for any responses coming in on your quite detailed set of questions.

In case the language poses a serious problem, there are several english language IT boards available, whose members might also be able to help you

cu Jan

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...