Windows Server 2000 SBS - Small Business Server System Center

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
Eine Antwort in diesem Thema

#1 enimeny23

enimeny23

• 1 Beiträge

Geschrieben 08. August 2016 - 17:31

Hello Guys,

Hows everyone doing today. My name is Eni and I am in the process of transitioning from my career working as a Project Manager / Scrum Master to network security. I have no prior experience in this field but i am very much interested. I am currently doing a masters program in information assurance / cybersecurity and I recently passed the  CompTIA Security +  certification and currently studying for another. I am  PMP  and  CSM  so certified and I am looking to learn about windows administration in order to learn the fundamental principles behind access management, system administration, sub-netting, how to configure VLAN, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, log analysis and interpretation and all the other good stuff. 

My question is where do i start from ?, and how do i have gain this hands-on experience, are there any videos did i can watch or any books did i can read to learn a more hands-on approach.

Thanks

#2 marka

marka

• 5.201 Beiträge

Geschrieben 17. August 2016 - 06:26

Hi Eni,

​welcome to our community.

​A good start to learn how to manage and maintain a Windows environment is to study, practice and pass some of the Microsoft exams to get a MS certification.

​Please follow the link below to go to the Microsoft Learning Homepage:
https://www.microsof...ng/default.aspx

It would be useful for us to know, where you're living, maybe there are some guys who can help you in your region. ;-)

Best regards from German North Sea coast

Viele Grüße von der Nordsee
Markus

In einem Forum ist es wie bei einem Fototermin - immer recht freundlich!
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail, bitte im Forum posten, dann haben alle etwas davon ;)

Auch mit einem oder mehreren der folgenden Tags versehen: Windows Server 2000, SBS - Small Business Server, System Center