Finally , Passed Ccna With 987 !

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Great and deep thanks to all my brothers and friend in this great and extraordinary forum... francly, without god help and the people in this forum , i will not be able to pass the exam .. Thanks alot for you supporting and helping, and i really prey for all who help me and instrct me to the right way.

For those who want to take the ccna exam I had three simulation questions ( RIP, EIGRP with AS

Workaholic says:

12 , Telnet) by the way they were easy , exactly as mentioned in hotcerts.com guid

in addition to that I had two new questions ( one of them is view of CDP problem , the answer is to choose the answer that tells you devise 3 has a layer 2 connectivity problem ) and the other question i really dont remember but i was very easy and straightforward. The questions came mainly from hotcerts

Workaholic says:

In my opinion studying SYBEX -2005- CCNA Study Guide 5th Edition ,simulation labs (just to be familiar with the commands) and hotcerts.com is enough to pass the exam.

Again , thanks alot my brothers, and now iam going to sleep 72 hours

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...