ms komplettpacket - stimmt das?

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

hallo gemeinde..

dies habe ich grad im internet gefunden bei meinen allgemeinen streifzügen...

geht das wenn ja wie und wo bekommt man sowas... aber lest erstma selber

is aus nem ebay angebot nich wundern also geht mir um das programm :)

Did you know that there's a Microsoft Insider program for companies that can save them tens of thousands of dollars in buying software? For just $299, Microsoft will send you software and licenses worth thousands of dollars. Read on for more information!

What do I get?

Desktop Software (Ten licenses of each)

Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

This includes Word, Excel, Access, FrontPage, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook

Microsoft MapPoint 2005 Standard Edition (North America only)

Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003

Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003

Microsoft Office OneNote 2003

Microsoft Office Infopath 2003

Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2006 (US Only)

Microsoft Virtual PC 2004

Microsoft Windows XP Upgrade

Server Software (one server license and ten client access license of each)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0

Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard

Microsoft ISA Server 2004

Microsoft Live Communications Server

Microsoft Office Project Server 2003

Microsoft Office Sharepoint Portal Server 2003

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition SP1

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition

Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition

Media

All media for software is included, as well as quarterly updates for your term of participation in the program, which can be renewed after a year.

Who can qualify?

Microsoft determines who qualifies for the program. You will need to register, and provide some details. Only businesses will qualify. If you are an individual that does some consulting work, you can apply too. Please note you don't have to provide anything like your EID, your Social Security number, or anything else like that. The process takes ten minutes from start to finish.

What do I get with this purchase?

You will receive our exclusive easy-to-follow guide to the Insider program. It will be sent to you immediately following payment through my store's electronic delivery system. The guide is in PDF format, and includes all the information you need to quickly and easily apply for the software bonanza. Our exclusive guide provides you with step-by-step instructions to apply for this insider program with Microsoft. All software, media, and licenses are shipped directly to you by Microsoft as a benefit of being accepted into the Insider program.

Please note that I do not provide the software. I am providing you the guide to this Microsoft Insider program. Your acceptance in the program is solely under Microsoft's control. If you apply and are not accepted, please let me know and I'll refund your purchase price. Because applying with Microsoft is free, this offer is risk-free.

After you apply, are accepted, and pay the program fee to Microsoft ($299 in the US for the first year), you will receive your welcome pack. This will include all media, licenses, and other program benefits. For the next three quarters, you will also receive quarterly updates. After your year is up, you can choose to leave the program or you can renew for $299 for the next year.

I don't live in the USA. Can I still qualify?

Absolutely! The cost varies by country, as does some of the software offered. Please let me know and I'll fill you in with the details for your country.

danke für infos!!!

Eine Alternative wäre die technet:

Testen Sie Microsoft-Software ohne zeitliche Begrenzung.1 Komplett funktionsfähige Vollversionen, lizenziert für den Einsatz in Testumgebungen, bieten Ihnen die Möglichkeit, Ihre Implementierungsprojekte optimal vorzubereiten

Quelle: TechNet Plus Abonnement – mehr leisten mit weniger Aufwand

614,80 Euro bzw. 429,20 Euro

Gruss

Rakli

TechNet Plus

Erstabonnement Verlängerung

Einzelplatzlizenz (CD oder DVD)

614,80 Euro3

498,80 Euro3

Serverlizenz (CD oder DVD)

1.241,20 Euro3

928,00 Euro3

TechNet Plus Direct

Erstabonnement Verlängerung

Einzelplatzlizenz

429,20 Euro3

313,20 Euro3

Serverlizenz

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

wo liegen da jetzt die unterschiede?

Recht hat er. Wenn du nur das billigste kaufen willst musst du damit leben dass der Kundensupport dazu kostet.

Kauf deinen Lizenzen in Fachhandel der zwar etwas teurer ist aber dafür die Dienstleistung der Beratung mitgibt, oder kaufe sie billig im Web und lebe damit dass alles extra an beratung Geld kostet.

Geiz ist nicht geil, sondern extrem hirnrissig!

Da wir hier weder Dummheit moch Geiz supporten ist dieser Thread geschlossen.

Wir haben besseres zu tun!

Vielen dank für dein Verständnis.

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!
Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
  • Neu erstellen...