Gruppenrichtlinien Problem !

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

I had this problem when I deactivated the DNS Client service but it was not fixed by simply restarting the DNS Client.

If this error appears on one or more Windows 2003 DCs, the problem is not the DNS Client. The 1058/1030 errors are a result of a wrong DNS query. When a DC wants to load and apply the GPs, it is sending a DNS query against the domain name (e.g. \\mydomain.local\sysvol\policies...). Now comes the bug: the DC is getting the wrong IP adress for the sysvol-Dfs-share hosted on each DC. This IP adress is neither a part of your DC configuration nor a part of your subnet. So in fact, the DC tries to reach a machine which isn't there. As a result, you'll get the 1058 error message ("access denied").

I have tried to hotfix this with Q830905 which can be obtained from PSS, but in my case it did not work. Thanks to Walter Russo, he suggested a workaround by adding the IP adresses of each DC to local hosts-file. For example, if you have the domain "mydomain.local" you have to edit the hosts file on each DC as follows:

mydomain.local 10.0.0.1 # local DC

mydomain.local 10.0.0.2 # second DC

mydomain.local 10.0.0.3 # third DC

Make sure that you always mention the local adress first. This method works, because by using the hosts file, the local DNS cache is loading the entries with a non-expiry TTL. So no DNS query will be performed for the "mydomain.local" name.

--> weitere mögliche Lösungen

-Start "TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service", Startart Automatisch

-Neustart DFS-Dienst

-dcgpofix.exe (vorsicht)

-Q810907

-Q314494

Grüße,

Fritz

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...