Learning how to administer windows

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello Guys,

Hows everyone doing today. My name is Eni and I am in the process of transitioning from my career working as a Project Manager / Scrum Master to network security. I have no prior experience in this field but i am very much interested. I am currently doing a masters program in information assurance / cybersecurity and I recently passed the  CompTIA Security +  certification and currently studying for another. I am  PMP  and  CSM  so certified and I am looking to learn about windows administration in order to learn the fundamental principles behind access management, system administration, sub-netting, how to configure VLAN, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, log analysis and interpretation and all the other good stuff. 

My question is where do i start from ?, and how do i have gain this hands-on experience, are there any videos did i can watch or any books did i can read to learn a more hands-on approach.

Thanks

• 2 Wochen später...

Hi Eni,

​welcome to our community.

​A good start to learn how to manage and maintain a Windows environment is to study, practice and pass some of the Microsoft exams to get a MS certification.

​Please follow the link below to go to the Microsoft Learning Homepage:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx

It would be useful for us to know, where you're living, maybe there are some guys who can help you in your region. ;-)

Best regards from German North Sea coast

Der letzte Beitrag zu diesem Thema ist mehr als 180 Tage alt. Bitte erstelle einen neuen Beitrag zu Deiner Anfrage!

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt antworten und Dich später registrieren. Falls Du bereits ein Mitglied bist, logge Dich jetzt ein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor-Fenster leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...