es gibt eine neue Version des Remote Desktop Connection Managers:
RDCMan manages multiple remote desktop connections. It is useful for managing server labs or large server farms where you need regular access to each machine such as automated checkin systems and data centers. It is similar to the built-in MMC Remote Desktops snap-in, but more flexible. The RDCMan 2.7 version is a major feature release. New features include: - Virtual machine connect-to-console support - Smart groups - Support for credential encryption with certificates - Windows 8 remote action support - Support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 / Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support
- Client size options come from the application config file (RDCMan.exe.config) rather than being hard-coded.
- View.Client size.Custom menu item shows the current size
- View.Client size => From remote desktop size
- Option to hide the main menu until Alt is pressed. Hover over the window title also shows the menu.
- Added Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Better handling of read-only files
- Added recently used servers virtual group
- New implementation of thumbnail view for more predictable navigation
- Thumbnail view remembers scroll position when changing groups, etc.
- Performance improvements when loading large files
- Allow scale-to-fit for docked servers (Display Settings.Scale docked remote desktop to fit window)
- Allow scale-to-fit for undocked servers (Display Settings.Scale undocked remote desktop to fit window)
- "Source" for inheritance in properties dialog is now a button to open the properties for the source node.
- Focus release pop up => changed to buttons, added minimize option.
- Added command-line "/noconnect" option to disable startup “reconnect servers” dialog
- Session menu items to send keys to the remote session, e.g. Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Session menu items to send actions to the remote session, e.g. display charms
- Domain="[display]" means use the display name for the domain name.
Mehr dazu in der Hilfedatei